Roadside & Clearance
- Service can be provided for owners of roadside trees.
- The law requires a duty of care to the public.
- Professional tree inspection and tree maintenance should be carried out.
Examples of common problems
- Branches over the road require a minimum clearance of 5.3 mtrs.
- Structurally defective trees need removing.
- Major dead wood in crowns need to be removed.
- Broken and weak branches/limbs in crown need to be removed.
- This can be carried out by use of, chippers, tipper vehicles and tractor trailers.
- Area will be left in a tidy condition