Pete the Tree & team
- Expert advice & tree management
- Tree pruning
- Tree felling / roadside trees
- Hazard trees
- Stump grinding
- Heavy winching
- Conservation & wildlife advice
- Tree planting & flora/fauna advice
- Site clearance
- Tree inspections & reports
- Tree preservation order applications
- Hedge trimming
Most species are best planted between November and March, but some can safely be planted at other times of year. Feel free to get in touch for advice.
Most species can be pruned at any time of year. We can advise on the right time for specific trees.
This procedure can be carried out at any time of year.
This procedure is not season-dependent.
Best done when the tree is in leaf, but can be carried out at any time.
Decay in trees
Decay in trees is not always easy to detect, but possible signs include: bracket fungi, toadstools, swelling in lower trunk, and cavities.
Get in touch for free, no-obligation telephone advice:
01769 520 651, or